1. Copyright Notice. Copyright © 2017 ARtGlass. All rights reserved. ARtGlass hereby authorizes you to view, copy, print and distribute the materials on this website subject to the following conditions:
The materials are used for informational purposes only.
The materials are used for noncommercial purposes.
Any copy of the materials or portion thereof must include this copyright notice in its entirety.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of ARtGlass and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to ARtGlass or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, ARtGlass or its licensors.
3. Content Posted by Third Parties. Any party who posts information to this website represents that it is the sole owner of all rights in materials posted by it (including all related copyrights) or that it has the absolute right to license their use as provided in this section. You acknowledge and agree that ARtGlass shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the website, and you hereby waive any claims against ARtGlass for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with ARtGlass’ use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the website any materials that (a) are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (f) constitute or contain false or misleading statements. ARtGlass does not and cannot review all information posted to the website by users and is not responsible for such information. However, ARtGlass reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
4. Disclaimers. THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ARtGlass IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ARtGlass AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THIS WEBSITE CONTENT. ARtGlass SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEBSITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER ARtGlass NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
6. Choice of Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.